Tuesday 24 September 2013

CIA Agent

 This is Megan, a CIA operative based in the Victoria Town office, in Zugando. She is the head of field operations for the CIA in the war-torn country. She is charged with finding, and apprehending the heads of the PRA, who are wanted from war crimes. She is a tough, no-nonsense character, who is fanatically patriotic an driven. She has already survived an attempt on her life by a gunman on a motorcycle, but nothing will dissuade her from tirelessly pursuing her mission. 



This figure is from Copplstone Castings. To be honest I had it hanging around and thought I would paint it, without much thought as to what I would use it for. I added a longer skirt with pro-create, as it was a bit too short. I based the red hair on Maya, from Zero Dark Thirty (well to be honest the whole charterer is based on her).


2 comments: